Tuesday, January 15th

WEEK TWENTY
(January 15 - 21)



I have a CONFESSION to make. I've been seeing someone else. No but for real, not writing to you for eight weeks has made me feel like I'm cheating on you. It's as if you call every Tuesday night and I just let it go to voicemail because I'm playing with my guitar in bed! I've been a bad boyfriend. Will you take me back?



Let's do a brief wrap up of the weeks that you guys missed. Highlights off the top of my head include: 1) Meeting DAVE GAHAN at the New York screening of SWEENEY TODD, 2) Playing ROCKSTAR with my little brother in Maine, 3) Celebrating New Years with PEREZ at MTV Studios. I'm afraid I can't go into detail or my typical comedic anecdotes at the moment because I have started this weekly update probably EIGHT TIMES and always get crushed by the anxiety of recounting everything that I would like to share. If you want me to finish this one, let me off the hook by just saying that!



I bet I can guess the question on your mind (besides how HEATH LEDGER actually died). How is Dangerous Muse production going? My answer: VERY WELL. Not convinced? I want to give you pictures and video content and all of that shit, but I just don't have it at the moment. However, rest assured, that things of this type are on their way. I promise that we haven't just been jerking off the WHOLE TIME. It took us a solid month (excluding our Holiday break) to really pull things together. So far, we have five songs in production. I'll get into all the details with you over the next few weeks because, like I have said, I want you guys to understand how this record is being made.



SIDE NOTE: As I type, I'm watching TV. I just saw the new Crest commercial that RYAN SEACREST is in. God, It's pathetic. He and that girl are such douche bags. PS Do you think they chose him because his name has Crest in it? Lame.



Question for you guys: If you are at work, CAN YOU READ THIS from your office computer? I know that MySpace and Facebook aren't available at some job sites. I've been talking to someone about helping me make this into a live blog/site linked to dangerousmuse.com but I've been too busy to actually make it happen. Would you be able to read it then? Also, what about the swearing? Do your work computers have big STOP signs and shit like that when curse words come up? I desire to know.

0 comments: